How to Flash Stock Firmware Rom on Coolpad Shine R106
There are some instructions to flash CPB Stock Rom on any Android Device using YGDP Tool. If you suppose to use this tool then you must have Coolpad or any CPB supported Device. We include Stock Rom link to This guide. Sit back and relax while you go through the post. Follow the detailed steps and thank us later.
- This is a Guide only, so we are not responsible for any damage. Do this your own risk but If you have problem contact us then our one of member will help you.
- This Stock Rom has to be installed on this model only.
- If you want to Flash Upgraded Rom then you have to Find Upgraded Stock or Custom Rom. (Kitkat,Lollipop,Marshmallow,Nougat.)
- Phone’s Procerssor Must be CPB or coolpad. Check it
- It is always better to have the data back-up when we are dealing with the firmware and flashing things.
- Your android smartphone should have atleast 40-50 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
- USB drivers – Install it from here.
Install Stock Firmware Rom on Coolpad Shine R106
- Download Driver and install them.
- Power off the phone by long press on the power button and selecting on power button.
- Connect the device to be flashed to the computer using USB cable.
- Download the YDGP Tool and extract the same, select the YGDPC.exe file and Click it.
- Choose Assembly and Click the Login. then you can see the below Window
Download Stock rom For Coolpad Shine R106
Download CPB Stock Firmware File.
- Now, Click the “Config” Icon to locate The CPB Firmware and Apply.
- Wait for some time as it verifies for the required files.
- Make sure that the device is connected before you upgrade.
Installing CPB Stock Rom on Coolpad Shine R106
- Last Step, Click the “Start Buutun to begin the Flashing Process.
- Disconnect the Coolpad Shine R106 and close the application and restart the device and it should work normally.
Frequently Asked Questions Listed Below
I can’t Flash Stock Rom on Coolpad Shine R106 .
Do it again with fresh Files. Your problem is persist then Leave a Comment With Full details about error. Then our team will help you.
Coolpad doesn’t turn on, or respond to power button ( Dead/Soft Brick).
- After that Give up to 15mins for first boot.
- Finally Find Rom from alternative source.
Coolpad Doesn’t not pass boot logo/bootloop
After Flashing, Coolpad phone doesn’t pass the boot logo that mean,there is something wrong with your Coolpad Shine R106 . However let it to start 15mins at least because this is first boot. After that if any Problem persists then Try to hard reset and do the Flash again.
Coolpad Shine R106 stuck at boot/ continuously restarts/ keep rebooting
first time it may give this kind of things. wait and watch. first boot may be slow. if Problem persists then Try to hard reset and do the Flashing Stock firmware on Coolpad Shine R106 again with fresh Files.
Phone automatically disconnecting during flashing
- Try changing the USB-port
- After that run YGDP Tool as ADMIN.
- Make sure you have the correct drivers installed (see here)
- Finally try another PC and USB cable.
USB device not recognized
This is not related to YGDP Tool. seems like this is error of your USB port for the reason that you get this error.Then you can fix it from here
Coolpad Shine R106 auto restarting
- It may be your Coolpad case is pressing on it (Clean the power button.)
- or May be, your current stock Rom is damaged or Corrupted. So you have to Install Stock Rom/custom Rom to your device. use this post to Flash new Stock Rom.
Congratulations on flashing your device. I hope the post came in handy for the flashing. If you are facing any issues in following any of these steps, then feel free to drop a comment. One of us from our team will get back to you quickly. Also, go through the other posts as well. Thanks!