An over-the-air (OTA) updates are the wireless delivery of new software or data to mobile phones and tablets.This means user can able to take updates to his/her device directly through the phone without connecting it to a personal computer(PC).Apple use this feature with iOS 5.0.1 later than Android and they said it would makes iOS updates avialable all over the air.
However the problem is with OTA updates are everybody don’t get it right.OTA updates can be installed in two difference ways and here we talk about ADB slideload method.It can be also installed manually via .zip file.
1. Setup ADB and Fastbbot on your PC.
2. Download the OTA update .zip file and then rename it to ota .zip.
4. Connect your phone to PC.
5. Now open the .zip file then open the command window for do this follow below steps.
6. Now give this command to command window to reboot your device.( adb reboot recovery) Check your phone screen if it ask for Allow USB debugging accept it by using OK/Yes .
7. When you are in recovery mode use volume up or down button to navigate it and power button to select options.
8. Select the Apply update ADB option.
9. To do the installation give this command.( adb slideload ota.zip )
10. When OTA zip is installed select reboot from main menu of recovery.
OK that it…………hope this will helpful to you.