Flash All Winner Device with Phoenix pro Tool
Hello Everyone! Today I’m making a detailed post for flashing stock ROM using Phoenix USB Pro. Flashing stock ROM would give the user a high level end user experience when compared to the ROM present during the new mobile. Starting from the control over the pre-installed apps to whatnot! Sit back and enjoy the post which guides you through the sequential steps to flash AllWinner Smart devices.
- It is always better to have the data back-up when we are dealing with the firmware and flashing things.
- Charge up your phone to at least 50-60 %, since the flashing takes some time and to be on the safer side.
- Download the driver for your particular device on your PC/Computer from which you would like to flash the device from. Install the downloaded file once the file downloads completely.
- Download Phoenix pro on your computer. Install the same once you are done downloading. If you do not have any application to extract the files, then download and install this prior to this step. You should be able to see the screen identical to the one mentioned below.
- Switch off your Android device by long pressing on the power button and then selecting Power off.
- Download the Stock ROM which you would like to flash on your device and extract the same on the PC/Computer from which you have planned the flashing from.
- Open the extracted files from the Phoenix pro page and double click on PhoenixUSBPro.msi and Install it
- Select the image option which is just adjacent to the Key option and also select the proper image file. This will be present in the stock ROM firmware which you have downloaded before.
- Choose the .img extension File.
- After completing all these steps successfully, click on start button next to image option to initiate the process.
- This will check for the readiness for the process whether everything done till now was good or not. If everything turns out to be perfect, then it would show a green tick mark on the right top indicating the perfect readiness.
- Connect the Android device which you are flashing to the computer using the USB cable. Meanwhile, hold the Volume down when connecting to the Computer.
- Click on Power button thrice while holding the volume down key. After doing so, leave the button.
- This is to make sure that the device will be detected by Phoenix pro. The flashing process should start automatically once the device is detected.
- Wait for some time since the flashing process would take some time to complete. Once done, it will display the finish message in green colour indicating the completion of process.
- Close the program and disconnect the device from the computer. Restart the device once and it should work perfectly.
I hope the post came in handy for the flashing. If you are facing any issues in following any of these steps, then feel free to drop a comment. One of us from our team will get back to you quickly. Also, go through the other posts as well. Thanks!