Flash CPB Firmware file using YDGP Tool
Hi! This post guides you through the detailed steps to flash the CPB firmware file using the YDGP Tool. Sit back and relax while you go through the post. Follow the detailed steps and thank us later.
- It is always better to have the data back-up when we are dealing with the firmware and flashing things.
- Charge up your phone to at least 50-60 %, since the flashing takes some time and to be on the safer side.
- Download Driver and install them.
- Power off the phone by long press on the power button and selecting on power button.
- Connect the device to be flashed to the computer using USB cable.
- Download the YDGP Tool and extract the same, select the YGDPC.exe file and Click it.
- Choose Assembly and Click the Login. then you can see the below Window
- Now, Click the “Config” Icon to locate The CPB Firmware and Apply.
- Wait for some time as it verifies for the required files.
- Make sure that the device is connected before you upgrade.
- Last Step, Click the “Start Buutun to begin the Flashing Process.
- Disconnect the device and close the application and restart the device and it should work normally.
Congratulations on flashing your device. I hope the post came in handy for the flashing. If you are facing any issues in following any of these steps, then feel free to drop a comment. One of us from our team will get back to you quickly. Also, go through the other posts as well. Thanks!