Flash CPB Stock rom using YGDP tool
How to Flash a CPB Stock Rom using YGDP Tool
There are some instructions to flash CPB Stock Rom on any Android Device using YGDP Tool. If you suppose to use this tool then you must have Coolpad or any CPB supported Device. We include Stock Rom link to This guide. Sit back and relax while you go through the post. Follow the detailed steps and thank us later.
- This is a Guide only, so we are not responsible for any damage. Do this your own risk but If you have problem contact us then our one of member will help you.
- This Stock Rom has to be installed on this model only.
- If you want to Flash Upgraded Rom then you have to Find Upgraded Stock or Custom Rom. (Kitkat,Lollipop,Marshmallow,Nougat.)
- Phone’s Procerssor Must be CPB or coolpad. Check it
- It is always better to have the data back-up when we are dealing with the firmware and flashing things.
- Your android smartphone should have atleast 40-50 percent of battery to perform the flashing process.
- USB drivers – Install it from here.
- Download Driver and install them.
- Power off the phone by long press on the power button and selecting on power button.
- Connect the device to be flashed to the computer using USB cable.
- Download the YDGP Tool and extract the same, select the YGDPC.exe file and Click it.
- Choose Assembly and Click the Login. then you can see the below Window
- Download CPB Stock Firmware File.
- Now, Click the “Config” Icon to locate The CPB Firmware and Apply.
- Wait for some time as it verifies for the required files.
- Make sure that the device is connected before you upgrade.
- Last Step, Click the “Start Buutun to begin the Flashing Process.
- Disconnect the device and close the application and restart the device and it should work normally.
Congratulations on flashing your device. I hope the post came in handy for the flashing. If you are facing any issues in following any of these steps, then feel free to drop a comment. One of us from our team will get back to you quickly. Also, go through the other posts as well. Thanks!