It is not much difficult to Hide the Red Dot on Apple Watch. Clear your notifications, or turn it off completely in the Watch app
What to Know
- To clear temporarily: Swipe down to open Notifications, and then scroll up and tap Clear All.
- To deactivate: Watch app on iPhone > Notifications > switch Notifications Indicator off.
- The red dot appears when you have an unread notification on your Apple Watch.
This post will teach you how to disable the red dot at the top of the Apple Watch display, which serves as the notification indicator. This article will cover up all the models of the Apple Watch and watchOS with instructions.
How Do I Hide the Red Dot on My Apple Watch?
Opening the Notification Center on your iPhone is one way to remove the red dot from your Apple Watch, but you may also choose to have it hidden on your wrist. To temporarily disable the Apple Watch’s notification indicator, follow these steps:
- To access the Notifications page, swipe down from the watch face’s top.
Note: By touching and holding near the top of the screen and then dragging it down, you may access the Notifications Center from any screen.
2. To get to the top of this screen, slide down if necessary. You can use the Digital Crown to scroll as well.
3. Select clear all
4. The red dot will be gone when you press the Digital Crown to return to the watch face.
Turn Off Notifications on Apple Watch via the iPhone’s Watch App
If the red dot disturbs you in any way, you can also disable the feature entirely. When you take these actions, the indication won’t appear, but you’ll still get notifications on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch, open the Watch app.
- Select Notifications.
- To disable the feature, tap the switch next to the Notifications Indicator.
4. If you haven’t silenced your Apple Watch, you’ll still receive a vibration or tone when a notification comes in, but you won’t see the annoying reminder at the top of the watch face.
What Does the Red Dot on Apple Watch Mean?
When you have unread notifications and the Notification Indicator feature in the Watch app is turned on, a red dot will appear on your Apple Watch screen. If you miss a tone or vibration and want a visual reminder that you’ve received a text message or other alert, it’s there for you. So you would understand clearly now how to Hide the Red Dot on Apple Watch.
How to use Touch ID on IMac >> Follow the Link
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I turn off the notification sound on an Apple Watch?
After opening the Control Center by first swiping up from the bottom of the screen, you can silence your Apple Watch while still receiving notifications. To activate Silent Mode, tap the bell-shaped icon with a line through it. As an alternative, go to Sounds & Haptics in the Watch app on the iPhone that you’ve synchronized with your watch, then hit the switch next to Silent Mode.
What is notification grouping on the Apple Watch?
Certain apps have a setting for notification grouping. When it’s turned on, your Notification Center will group all of the notifications from that app into a single pane rather than listing them one by one. Open the Watch app, click to Notifications, and choose an app to enable it. If grouping is an option, you can enable it and make changes towards the screen’s bottom.
Why does my Apple Watch glow red at night?
To get started, are you referring to the red light on the back side of your Apple Watch that rests against your wrist? If so, this light is used to help measure your heart rate and blood oxygen (if using an Apple Watch Series 6 or Series 7).
How do I turn off the red light on my iPhone?
Go to Settings –> Accessibility –> Touch –> Back Tap. Then, choose “Double Tap” or “Triple Tap” and assign “Color Filters” to it. Whenever you double-tap or triple-tap the back of your iPhone now, you’ll toggle your red screen filter on or off.
Can you turn off notifications on Apple Watch but not your phone?
Your iPhone mirrors notifications from third-party apps to your Apple Watch. All third-party app alerts can disabled immediately on your Apple Watch while remaining active on your iPhone.