Here from this post we would like to present you to how to Flash stock ROM using a qualfast tool. Qualfast is a tool which allows you to Flash stock ROMs.
- This tool will only works for the stock ROMs which are support for the qualfast tool.
- Before start the Flashing process take a proper back up of your data in your device.
- Make sure that your device battery level is in between 30-40 percentage.
- Read More : Stock Rom vs Custom Rom
Falshing firmware using qualfast tool
Step 1 :
Download qualicomm USB drive to your PC then installed it.If you already have this one skip this step.
Step 2 :
Power off your device.
Step 3 :
Now you have to enable the AP mode.To do this press and hold the power key and volume up button for few seconds. Read More :Rooted and Now what?
Step 4 :
Connect your device to the PC.
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Download the qualfast tool then extract the file. when you extract it it will be like this.
Step 7 : Open the qualfast.exe file.
Step 8 : When it runs click the sel path button. Read More : Increase Ram Size on your Device
Step 9 :
Now locate the firmware folder. Read More : Enable OTG (pen) on Your Device
Step 10 :
After you added the it correctly tool will take it automatically and info boxes will turn to blue colour.
Step 11 :
Now click the OK button to start the Flashing process.
Step 12 :
When process is finished you can see the green color bar at the top of tool.
Step 13 :
- Now close the qualfast tool then disconnect your device from PC.
- Restart the device.
- Read more: Increase Internal Memory Size on your Device
Congratulation now you successfully flashed your device……..
Frequently Asked Questions Listed Below
Side-by-side configuration is incorrect
First , Install available Microsoft Windows updates and the latest Windows service pack and check problem already solves? If not?
Turn off Windows’ User Account Control. and download and install one of the packages, depending on which Live version you are using:
- Live 32-bit – Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Package (x86)
- Live 64-bit – Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Package (x64)
Please ensure you only install the 2008 version of the SP1 Redistributable Package as later versions (e.g. 2010) will not resolve this issue.
Restart your computer and launch Live.
Thank you for coming to our Page. If this page helped you , So then please share this website to all Social Medias like Facebook ,twitter and Reddit so then Others can find this post. Finally If you have any problem then don’t hesitate, feel free to Leave a Comment with Error Message.So one of team our team member will help you as soon as possible.