How to Flash Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II
How to Flash Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II
We are going to Flash Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II. In this guide we have used SP Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Verykool S5015 Spark II And we include Official link to Download Verykool S5015 Spark II Stock rom and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
Why SP – Smart Phone flash tool?
SP flash tool which is also known as Smart Phone flash tool is a cross-platform application. We use SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very user friendly tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices.This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only.It will not support to the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek. Read More – Check whether my one is Mediatek or any else
Why I want to Flash Stock Firmware
If you have an Android device,you may require flashing Stock ROM/Firmware under various circumstances. If you have flashed custom ROM , Custom recovery or Custom kernel and facing several issues or if you want to Full Unroot, Unbrick,Rollback ,then you have to flash stock ROM to bring your device back to it’s original state. Read More – Stock Rom vs Custom Rom
If you need to upgrade your Verykool then you have to find upgraded Stock/Custom Rom – kitkat, Marshmallow, Nougat. we provide only Official Rom because all the glitches and bugs are debugged and you can get latest OTA update and install them
Flash Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II
- Read More – Increase RAM SIZE after root on Verykool?
- Download the suitable Stock Rom for your device. – Link below
- Download latest SP flash tool
- Original USB cable and working PC.
- Make sure you have a complete backup of your device
- Maintain the battery charge percentage least 60%.
Proceed at your own risk. flashstockrom.com will not be responsible for any mistake and any damage that might occur to your device while performing the following operation. Don’t skip any step.
Preparation for Flashing Stock Firmware on Verykool S5015 Spark II
STEP 1 :
- First Get Full Back up of your Verykool.
- Download and install Android USB Driver on you pc. In case Android
USB drivers are already installed on your computer then skip this step.
STEP 2 : After that power off your Verykool and Remove the Battery(if it is removable).
STEP 3 : Then Download SmartPhone (SP) Flash Tool on you computer. Once downloaded, extract the SP flash Tool Zip file.
Download Stock rom For Verykool S5015 Spark II
STEP 4: Download and Extract the Stock ROM for your device according to its model number. A wrong stock ROM can damage your device. Read More – After Root, What can Do
STEP 5 :
- Open Flash_tool.exe (you will find this from the extracted Sp Flash files)
- After that if any Warning pop-up appears on your screen click YES.
STEP 6 : After that click on the Download Tab when the Smart Phone Flash Tool is launched,.
STEP 7: In the Download Tab, you should click on the scatter-loading button.
STEP 8 : After that Locate the scatter file (you will find the scatter file in the Stock ROM folder).
now press on Download button just below the Download tab. Read More – Enable OTG support on Verykool Device
STEP 9 : After that connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. Just press the volume buttons a couple of times so that computer detects your device.
Installing Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II
STEP 10: Then The flashing will begin automatically Once your device is recognized, Read More – Increase Internal Rom SIZE After Root on Verykool.
STEP 11: Finally when the process is completed a Green Ring will appear .
Frequently Asked Questions Listed Below
I can’t Flash Stock Rom on Verykool S5015 Spark II.
Do it again with fresh Files. Your problem is persist then Leave a Comment With Full details about error. Then our team will help you.
Verykool doesn’t turn on, or respond to power button ( Dead/Soft Brick).
- Make sure a formatted SD CARD is present in the phone before proceeding to flash.
- After that Give up to 15mins for first boot.
- Finally Find Rom from alternative source.
- Read More
Verykool Doesn’t not pass boot logo/bootloop
After Flashing, Verykool phone doesn’t pass the boot logo that mean,there is something wrong with your Verykool S5015 Spark II. However let it to start 15mins at least because this is first boot.After that if any Problem persists then Try to hard reset and do the Flash again.
Verykool S5015 Spark II stuck at boot/ continuously restarts/ keep rebooting
first time it may give this kind of things. wait and watch. first boot may be slow. if Problem persists then Try to hard reset and do the Flashing Stock firmware on Verykool S5015 Spark II again with fresh Files.
Phone automatically disconnecting during flashing
- Try changing the USB-port
- After that run SPFLASH TOOL as ADMIN.
- Make sure you have the correct drivers installed (see here)
- Finally try another PC and USB cable.
USB device not recognized
This is not related to Sp Flash tool. seems like this is error of your USB port for the reason that you get this error.Then you can fix it from here
5054 ERROR – BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054)
• Make sure your firmware is intended for your device. If yes, then try formatting before flashing again to avoid any other issues.
Initialize scatter file failed. Please check the scatter file name you load is legal
- Make sure the scatter file was not renamed previously. If you’re sure that the scatter file’s name was unaltered, then try using a higher version of SPFLASH TOOL.
- Read More
BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail
- Make sure that the file(s) you’re trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
- After that ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you’re about to flash
- You probably might have the wrong driver installed. Uninstall VCOM, PRELOADER and MTK drivers using USB DEVIEW then manually re-install using this Read More
4001 ERROR – S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE or Da didn’t send response data to FlashTool!
- Try changing the USB-port
- After that Then run SPFLASH TOOL as ADMIN.
- After that make sure you have the correct drivers installed
- Read More.
BROM ERROR: S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
• After that Try using a higher version of SPFLASH TOOL.
• After that try changing the USB cable and port or the PC itself.
• Finally use the format option first then download in SPFLASH TOOL.
Verykool Device auto restarting
- It may be your Verykool case is pressing on it (Clean the power button.)
- or May be, your current stock Rom is damaged or Corrupted. So you have to Install Stock Rom/custom Rom to your device. use this post to Flash new Stock Rom.
We have Dedicated post “list of sp flash tool errors and Solutions” guide. So you can fix all of below errors from it. If your error not here? then Comment it.
Sp Flash tool remains at 0%
BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054)
Error 8038! Android download pmt is ready and layout has been changed
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail
The BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069)
BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
The BROM ERROR : S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)
BROM ERROR: S_CHIP_TYRE_NOT_MATCH(3168)
The BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)
The BROM ERROR:S_COM_PORT_OPEN Fail(1013)
BROM ERROR : S_BROM_CHKSUM16_MEM_RESULT_DIFF (2020)
The BROM ERROR : S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET (5007)
BROM ERROR : S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL
The BROM ERROR: S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3182)
BROM ERROR: S_TIMEOUT (1042)
The BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (2005)
BROM ERROR: S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (4058)
The BROM_ERROR_S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3178)
SP FLASH TOOL ERROR (8406)
BROM ERROR: S_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY (1012)
The BROM ERROR : S_DA_UPDATE_BOOLOADER_EXIST_MAGIC_NOT_MATCHED
BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_HASH_FAIL
BROM ERROR: SP FLASHTOOL ERROR 6010 CODE DOWNLOAD FORBIDDEN
The BROM ERROR: S_FT_GET_MEMORY_FAIL (0xFDA)
PRO_INFO: Failed to get PMT info
BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_INVALID_PROJECT (6124), MSO ERROR CODE: 0X00
BROM ERROR S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (OXFC0)
The BROM ERROR: S_CHKSUM_ERROR (0X411)
BROM ERROR: S_FT_NAND_READLEN_NOT_ALIGNMENT (4017)
TOOL DL image Fail !
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)
The BROM ERROR: STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION (0xC0050003)
BROM ERROR: STATUS_SEC_IMG_TYPE_MISMATCH (0xc002002A)
The BROM ERROR: S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (0XFA8)
BROM ERROR: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL (0x7D5)
The BROM ERROR : S_CHIP_TYPE_NOT_MATCH (3179)
BROM ERROR : S_DL_READ_PT_FAIL (5073)
Thank you for coming to our Page. If this page helped you , So then please share this website to all Social Medias like Facebook ,twitter and Reddit so then Others can find this Verykool Guide. Finally If you have any problem then don’t hesitate, feel free to Leave a Comment with Error Message.So one of team our team member will help you as soon as possible.