IMEI is a well known thing these days.Everyone know something related to IMEI as it is related to mobile phone. Most often,changing the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
of any android device is really not a good idea.Because there are many advantages
and disadvantages but sometime it help us to take some extra benefit from our device.
IMEI is used to trace the location of a device or find the stolen device.
And also you can use it to make a device untraceable by changing its IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number,serial number,device id,Donkeygaurd number and UDID.
Reasons to change the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)number
- make your device Fix invalid IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)number problem on any devices.
- make you device untraceable and unreachable,
- Convert Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI to use GLO BIS plan,
- Getting an Unique device ID,
- Reset/Update/Repair your Device.
- Flash Stock Rom or Custom Rom
We have different ways of changing android devices IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) using various types of apps and tools but one of the most efficient way is using the mobile uncle app.
How to change IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of Android Phones Using Mobile Uncle
Compatible devices that mobile uncle tools works on,
- Mtk6582 device
- Mtk6589 device
- Mtk65XX devices
- Octa core Mediatek phones
- Quad Core Mediatek Phones
- You android device must be rooted After successful downloading mobile uncle tools,install and launch mobile uncle.
- If you get a pop up box,just grant the request and continue below.
- First of all create backup of current IMEI by choosing IMEI backup Restore(MTK) and then select Backup IMEI to desired path.
TAP ON ENGINEER
- Mode>>Engineer Mode (MTK) and them swip to the left to scroll to right and going to connectivity tab.
- TAP ON CDS INFORMATION AND OPEN
- Radio information >> Sim 1 or Sim 2
- Then tap the end and depending on your sim.you can see a AT+ written at the top.
- Finally add the line:EGMR=1,7,”NEW SIM 1 IMEI” or EGMR=1,10,”NEW SIM 2 ImEI” and tap on send Command.
It is done now.
Restart the phone and then check your new IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity) number.(Dial *#06#)
Congrats, finally you have changed your android phone’s IMEI successfully.
Method 2 :
- Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device.
- Now click on Connectivity Option or Call Pad,
- Now look for CDS information the click on it.
- Then checkout for Radio Information.
- If your device is a dual sim device,as a result you will find two options like IMEI_1 and IMEI_2.Then select any one or of which you want to change IMEI number,
- Now,change your IMEI number illustrated below,
AT+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1″ and “AT+EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2”
Replace IMEI1 or IMEi2 with any desired number. Finally click on SEND.
Thank you for coming and If this page was help , then so please share this website to all Social Medias like Facebook twitter Reddit then Others can find Us. as wel as If you have any problem then don’t hesitate feel free to Leave a Comment with details. Sure our one of team member will help you. Bookmark us